Cloud No9 v.1.0

Downloads - Photoshop Brushes

Thursday, April 13, 2006

New Photoshop Brushes now available!!!

Summer Set brushes
100% free brush set dedicated to summer! From seashells and oysters to flip-flops and beach gear. 100% summer!!! Click on the following link to download the full set or select the sub-set you are looking for:

Summer Brush Set

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orange & Lemon brushes (temporarily unavailable)
Free bush set that consists of orange and lemon slices for refreshing creative ideas! To download them follow this link:

Orange & Lemon Slices - Brush Set

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beer brushes (temporarily unavailable)
A range of beer cans, bottles and glasses in a free set of brushes to satisfy your thirst for photoshop creativity! Just a click away, follow this link to download them:

Beer - Brush Set
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floral brushes (restored)
Free brush sets for floral inspirations! Intended for use with Photoshop, these brushes range from daisies and carnations to orchids and floral frames.

Edit: Due to an unfortunate event with the file hosting service formerly used I created all brushes from scratch! Fortunately, I found more stock images and now the brushes are 3 times more than the previous time!!! Enjoy!

The brushes can be downloaded by just clicking on the following links:

Floral - Brush Set

Note: These brushes are suitable for PS 7.0

7 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Meeps said…

    Is it only me who can't get the beautiful flower brushes ... *dries her eyes sniffling and writes on * I would love to use them for my work but gets an error message everytime I click on the links - sniff!

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Meeps said…

    I get an error message when trying to get a copy of your beautiful flower brushes ...
    Can you do something about that?
    I sure hope so 'cause the wonderful flowers definitely look like something I would love to use in my work *o*

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Cloud No9 said…

    Really sorry about this :( It's been a while since I last checked my blog!

    It appears like the file host had a problem with their servers and deleted all uploaded files! Really bad I must say! Sorry again for this!

    I will try to upload these files to an other host and update all relative links. I'll revert with a comment to your page and let you know!

    Cheers!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Meeps said…

    Thanks a big bundle *O* I'll look forward to that then *o*
    ... and so sorry about commenting twice - I didn't think the blog accepted my first comment and so tried again *looks embarrassed *

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger angelscrapper said…

    all your floral brush links are dead, would love them but cant get them.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Cloud No9 said…

    Really sorry again for the dead links!

    I'm trying to restore them and hope they'll be up again until the end of week.

    Thnx for your note and patience!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger kiran said…

    files are deleted plz upload again
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home